Tagged!Monday, October 24, 2011
Thanks to Grysh & Sakura for tagging me! They tagged the same thing so I have 22 instead of 11 questions to answer! I'm loving this. #feelingartista LOLJK!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)have to tag 11 people.
- How old are you? I'm 19 years young! ^_^
- When did you start blogging? I started blogging in 2004 using Blogspot. :D
- Are you fashion-forward? Somehow, I guess.
- What is your favorite ensemble? The usual plain colored top, jeans, and FitFlops! (I have a couple of fitflop pairs XD, and I love wearing them)
- Do you play any musical instrument? Unfortunately, I haven't mastered any instrument though I used to play the guitar before...
- From what country are you? Philippines
- Would you rather be an ugly tree or an emotionless rock? Emotionless rock -- in terms of biology, the ugly tree wouldn't be standing there if it weren't for the emotionless rock that would have undergone weathering to provide soil for the tree's nutrients and minerals. :D So somehow, I see the rock as an essential thing. It's good that it doesn't have emotions too! Because if it did, it'll surely think twice whether it must provide for the tree or not.
- Are you still a student or are you already working? I'm still a student, currently on my 3rd year of pre-med in UPM
- How do you see yourself 10 years from now? Hmm.. this is quite difficult to answer coz I've been dreaming of becoming a pediatrician, an inspirational blogger, and a theatre actress. XD I don't know if they can be combined but we'll see after 10 years! LOL.
- Is 10 years too much? How about 5 years from now? I guess I'd be studying for Medicine Proper. :)
- Honestly speaking, would you do this tag? I just did! ^_^
- What do you think of me? Friendly, Kawaii, Smart
- Where are you from? Philippines
- Do you love blogging? Yes, I do love it! It has become a pastime
- Tshirts or buttoned shirts? Either actually. Tshirts for schooldays, Buttoned for more formal occasions :D
- Ballet flats or sneakers? (for girls) Sport shoes or sneakers? (for guys) ballet flats
- Sling bag or backpack? sling bag
- Sennheiser or Audio Technica or Dr Dre? I haven't gotten any of those. ;)
- Facebook or Twitter? Twitter! I can totally post anything in there.
- What is your favourite music group/band? NEWS♥ Unfortunately (and it's really heartbreaking) Yamapi and Ryo already left making them 4nin!NEWS (okay this is /wrist time!)
- What is one thing that you always wanted to try but don’t dare to try? Ballet! It's too late for my not so flexible body and I need a lot of time to be able to do it now that I'm busier than bees.
- What is one thing that you tried but didn’t do well? Singing in very high notes with my original voice! I can only sing high notes or do the head tone in falsetto. I want to really have that "powerhouse" belting-out voice. :D
So now, I'm tagging 11 people!
Kristina Trish Dipika Abhie Adrenia April Chiui Cassie Geneve Jamie Sheng
Here are your questions: (Theme: YOUR FAVORITES) What/Who is your fave...
4. Music Genre?
5. TV show (Kdrama/Jdorama/etc)?
6. Actor/Actress (that inspires you)?
8. Scenery of Nature?
11. Musical Instrument?