Lookout for a Loved OneTuesday, November 08, 2011
Three of my relatives are now reunited with God -- my uncle-in-law, grandmom-in-law, and my dearest uncle -- all from the mother side. The death of my uncle affected me the most. We used to celebrate family occasions together, especially Christmas. What makes life in this world so unpredictable is the fact that the day before he died, we were still able to talk over the phone and sing a song merrily. I had no idea, instinct, nor ESP that it would be his last hello from him, last conversation with me. Although I know that we are souls and that we wander around... and we can be fortunate to see them in the next life, the feeling of losing a person whom you are used to be with especially in times of merriment... it's the last thing I'd want to feel.
For the past days my cousins and I were the ones who stayed at the funeral to look over the place. My usual lookout hours (while others are asleep) is from 1-6AM. During that span of time, I pray and talk to my uncle, study for NMAT, and watch over my relatives who were asleep. I feel so sad but I need to be strong. Life will be tougher the next time, I know. Only few people close to me know about this. I just wanted to let my sad feelings out; thanks to this blog and of course to you my netfriends!
On another note, here are two tags I got recently from two of my blogfriends, Gail and Esma. Read on to know more about me! ;)
- Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass it along to at least 15 fabulous bloggers
- Contact the bloggers you awarded to let them know about the award
1. My height is 4"11.5' Yes, I still need a 0.5 inch to be 5 feet. Nonetheless, I say I'm 5" tall! LOLOLOL crazy height!
2. I use Heinz ketchup for fries and Jufran for chicken! #exclusively XD
3. I am very much into Jdorama and Kdrama, so if you are too, then we are Asian Drama buddies! lmao
4. I like singing and blending in esp in a choir
5. I wanted to learn breakdance but yea, fail XD I love dancing tho!
6. Milk tea is one of my favorite drinks
7. I believe in past lives
- 1. In what part you and me clique? Jdorama and Kdrama fan! That was the very first thing that popped out my mind, hehe
- 2. How long we've been known each other? I guess less than a month... :)
- 3. Extreme sport that you really want to do? Not really sporty. The only sports I learned because I need to pass the subject is swimming. Thanks to it though, I can now swim! LOL
- 4. Peanut butter or chicken ham mayo sandwiches? Peanut butter sandwiches are my fave with matching coffee!
- 5. Would you like to be my friend in real world? Why not, Esma! ^^ I think it would be great to know someone from another country. I hope I can learn your language too. I have this goal (sort of) to learn different languages so that when I tour the world, I can communicate with everyone freely :)
- 6. What course/job that you into? I'm taking up BS biology right now as a pre-med course. Hopefully, I get to graduate as a pediatrician.
- 7. Risk taker or play safe? I play safe now. HEHE
- 8. Do you find me attractive? Lol Yes! Love your hair too.
- 9. When is your birthday? May 3 :D
- 10. Like SNSD too? I like hearing their songs but not really a fanatic. I am more into Jpop especially NEWS and Arashi! :D
- 11. You are an early bird or an owl type of person?Both. :D I need to become a night owl person especially because there are a lot of things to study, however, I must not sacrifice time in the morning so I get to be an early bird when needed so as not to be late for class! If I have free time, I see to it to sleep and rest. :D