Here’s a scoop!! Black Scoop Cafe SM North EDSA is at The Block Food Circuit! I’ve been eyeing on this cafe for a couple of days now and, finally, I had the chance to drop by and see it for myself. Let’s know more about it at this Black Scoop Cafe Review. Hop in!
Black Scoop Cafe Menu
In front of the shop lies the Black Scoop Cafe Menu heralding you to come on over for a treat!! They have a wide selection of food and drinks to choose from. I’m a sucker for any ‘caffeine-related’ food/drink so I had to try one from the Coffee+Chocolate Series.
As you enter, you will be greeted by their friendly staff; they got big smiles on their faces. The person behind the cashier at that time was so amicable and really made me feel welcomed, so I had no awkward moment choosing from their menu. I ordered Tiramisu, large and cold,which costs Php 135.00.
Cozy, Beautiful Cafe Interior
While waiting for my drink, I got to sit down and appreciate the interiors! It was really home-y, well-airconditioned, with enough space in between tables and chairs. The place can accomodate both small and big groups. They also have outlets! Wifi is not currently available, but I had no problem accessing my mobile’s data inside.
Black Scoop Cafe Review
The Tiramisu I ordered was so delicious! It’s creamy and had tidbits of something I believe is tiramisu. Nonetheless, as I finish 50% of it, my tastebuds have realized how saturatingly sweet it is haha, so precautions for those who are watching their carb intake! I feel like this could be one of the places I can go to to reward myself after a hard day’s work. The drink really made me feel giddy and happy, and for a coffee person, that is a plus! I guess I can just make tweaks on the sugar level the next time I order if that would be possible.
I have yet to try their food, milk tea and drinks with ice cream swirls on it, but observing the rest of the customers’orders… I’m sure to drop by again next time!
Black Scoop Cafe Branches (Locations)
- Black Scoop Cafe Alabang: Festival Mall – 2F New Wing, Alabang
- Black Scoop Cafe Banawe Retiro: 625 N.S Amoranto, Q.C.
- Black Scoop Cafe BGC: Soon to open
- Black Scoop Cafe Daet: CP Mall Central Plaza Complex,Daet, Camarines Norte
- Black Scoop Cafe Estancia: Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons, Ortigas
- Black Scoop Cafe Lucky Chinatown: Lucky Chinatown Mall – 3F, Binondo, Manila
- Black Scoop Cafe One Archer: Green Podium, One Archers Place, Taft Ave., Malate, Manila
- Black Scoop Cafe Eastwood: Eastwood Citywalk 2 – 2F, Libis, Q.C.
- Black Scoop Cafe Gateway: Gateway Tower – GF, Araneta Center, Cubao
- Black Scoop Cafe Maginhawa: 101 Maginhawa, Teacher’s Village, Diliman, Q.C.
- Black Scoop Cafe MOA: Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Black Scoop Cafe SM North: SM North The Block – UGF, North Ave., Q.C.
- Black Scoop Cafe UN Square: UN Square Mall, U.N. Ave.,Malate, Manila